I love to treat all things women’s health. Women have a lot of hormones and when they misbehave we can end up in all sorts of bother, irregular periods, low mood, perimenopause and menopausal symptoms, to name but a few – but my real passion is helping couples conceive. Perhaps you took your fertility for granted? You just assumed you would become pregnant when you stopped using contraception? Whether you are starting out and thinking about preparing for pregnancy, or whether you have been trying for years with several rounds of failed IVF behind you I want to work with, and support, you.
Why choose me?
I am a fertility support acupuncturist and herbalist with over a decade of experience. I am passionate about providing
- tailored and effective treatments
- a safe space to offload, and an opportunity to be heard
- a deep understanding of infertility from both a Western medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective to help you navigate your way round options during referrals to fertility specialists, and IVF clinics
- advise on lifestyle and diet to maximize and enhance your treatments with me
I’m crazy about studying and learning and I continually update my knowledge keeping up to date on all things fertility.
I have extensive knowledge of treating and supporting women with complex cases
- poly cystic ovary syndrome
- autoimmune conditions
- unexplained infertility – which often turns out to have an explanation and it will be my mission to help you find out yours!
Just so you know - I hold a BSc in Acupuncture, BA in Psychology, and an MSc in Chinese Herbal Medicine. I have extensive post graduate study under my belt with eminent teachers including: Naava Carman's Advanced Diploma in Fertility Acupuncture, Dr Trevor Wing’s Diploma in CHM obstetrics and gynaecology, Giovanni Maciocia Endometriosis course, Jill Glover’s PCOS and Endometriosis course, and Sarah Pritchard’s Diploma in Tui Na, to name but a few. See below for the professional bodies I am a member of.
Here are the professional bodies I am a member of
- British Acupuncture Council
- Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Fertility Support Trained Practitioner
- Associate of the Women’s Natural Health Clinic
- Acupuncture Childbirth Team London
- Acupuncture Fertility Network
Sally offers acupuncture & Chinese Botanical Herbs in South West London
Ready to find out more?
Call me on 07973 379304 to find out more